What do we expect from you?
- Experience in the network technologies, sample areas: DNS/DHCP, Load-balancers, Linux/Unix OS, Scripting languages & Automation.
- Knowledge in Azure/AWS Cloud components is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field supplemented by vendor certifications
- Practical experience in team leadership of associated engineering / operational teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills (technical and business English).
What we can offer:
Opportunity to gain broad experience of the large IT infrastructure.
Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, trainings and certifications, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF.
Possibility to work from any location in the country (#HOMEOFFICE)
Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients.
We have been recognized as a Solid Employer (we provide our employees with regular trainings and development sessions, we respect Polish Labour Law/BHP, we pay on time and calculate overtime hours).
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.