Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
- Responsible for executing marketing and communications programs and campaigns. Programs can include end-to-end campaign management in the area of sales and marketing support, digital marketing, direct marketing, events and sponsorships, internal communications and recruitment marketing; development of marketing collaterals and merchandise and credentials development.
- Follows the project/program brief.
- Work with other skill team members and external agencies (as required by the program) to complete programs as agreed with Program Owner.
- Measure results from programs, and provide metrics to program owners as appropriate.
- Ensure Program Owner is kept appraised of progress vis-a-vis budgets and timelines. Makes timely escalation and works towards an alternative solution in case of potential budget and time over-runs (or under-runs).
- Has knowledge of and adheres to marketing processes and guidelines while executing the programs.
- Has an understanding of the business and marketing goals of the Program Owner.