Connectivity & Compute Services is a global organization with representation in many countries, including Poland. Vast range of networking technologies in scope allow for solid growth and gaining experience in most advances areas. As a modern company supporting multiple methods of effective collaboration we are flexible with teleworking arrangements, including possibility of working from home. We offer a range of market-relevant, training programs and possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment.
What will you do?
IT Security Engineer within Network Services will be directly involved in the coordination, development, and operational support of IT security solutions for the Accenture Infrastructure Outsourcing organization. This includes standard IT security solutions that satisfy Accenture internal IT security policies and, as required, will also include solutions for client outsourcing engagements. Additionally, the Security Engineer may be asked to lead project activities with a multi-regional scope which includes resource requirements across Infrastructure Outsourcing
Mostly you will:
- Serve as a SME resource within the security technology areas and provide technical recommendations for Accenture’s networking infrastructure within subject matter areas
- Design, develop and document security architectures that support Accenture’s evolving business needs
- Serve as project resource for moderately-sized activities and participate in pilot implementations of newly developed security solutions and product sets
- Support operational transition of infrastructure solutions to Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Provide Tier 3/4 escalation support for production network problems within Accenture’s security infrastructure and client outsourcing solutions
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or equivalent experience
- Networking knowledge at CCNA level
- Knowledge of firewall systems (i.e. Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, Fortinet or other)
- Knowledge of VPN Technologies (IPSec, SSL-VPN). General UNIX system knowledge
- Industry certifications are advantage (JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIA, CCNA, CCSP, RHCT, etc.)
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/bpowarsaw
Please find attached the "Data Privacy Statement" on our websitewww.kariera.accenture.com. Print, sign and return the form by post to our office if you wish to be included in our recruiting process.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 2 days ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.