- Become a core member of global technology strategy project teams
- Assist our clients in creating and implementing visions, strategies and roadmaps that address the challenges and opportunities of new business models leveraging IoT
- Identify and assess IoT solutions required to capture value while achieving strategic goals
- Assess business cases for strategic initiatives utilizing technology, specifically IoT
- Manage junior team members (Strategy Analysts and Interns) by coordinating their work on research and data gathering and modeling, interview and presentation preparations, etc.
- Work with client teams through conducting interviews, workshops, discussing findings and recommendations
- Support internal Business Development activities by conducting industry and company specific research and contribute to the development of proposal presentations
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree within a technical topic such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Operations Research etc.
- 3-5 years of relevant project-based experience in operations areas such as manufacturing, procurement, supply chain management, product development, service operations
- Problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments
- Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
- Experience and desire to continue working in international, competitive & challenging environments
- Excellent analytic & interpersonal skills
- Technical or business background within industrial IoT solutions (including particular software and/or hardware)
- Skills in IoT architecture design including experience working with IoT systems like PTC Thingworx, Siemens Mindsphere, SAP Leonardo, or similar
- Good understanding of smart manufacturing and the convergence of the IT and OT domains
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point and preferably also in a data analysis tools such as Power BI, Tableau or similar
- First class written and verbal communication skills including excellent business English and a good level of proficiency in another European language (regarded as a strong asset)
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy College training in the USA
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams consisting of leading subject matter experts
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects and learn innovative approaches of problem structuring and solving
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.