Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
IO Poland is a Warsaw based Accenture deliver center that provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to a diverse base of the largest companies in the world, from telecommunications providers and utilities companies through banks and financial & insurance companies, healthcare and consumer goods. We specialize in Data Center & Cloud architecture and remote management services as well as provide full-coverage DevOps support for organizations at any stage of software development.
We value work-life balance and recognize the need for flexibility in the way we work—in particular, the ability to work from home. We offer a range of market-relevant, training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career and home life. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in other technologies if you decide so.
What will you do?
- Design and implement solutions for automating management of client cloud environments.
- Build automated procedures, write code/scripts.
- Be able to present DevOps principles and guide journey towards agile, DevOps oriented organization.
- Be up to date with the latest technologies supporting DevOps transition and be able to translate new ideas into tangible solutions.
- Communicate with Client to understand infrastructure challenges and risks and be able to propose solutions and a roadmap for transformation.
- Explain Cloud transition benefits and guide the journey towards managed IT or Business services, based on Cloud solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of leading public Cloud providers and experience in moving to the Cloud.
What do we expect from you?
- Programming/scripting skills – PowerShell, Python, bash/sh
- Experience with Cloud Computing : AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- Commitment, accuracy, independence, curiosity, ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Good organization of work, communication skills, teamwork skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate abstract concepts related to the relationships between various components of systems
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from the best IT experts on the market, trainings and certifications, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- After trial period possibility to work from home.
- Relocation support
- Using foreign language and new cutting-edge technologies daily, cooperating with various Clients and international teams
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.