Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
- Design and implement solutions for automating management of client cloud environments.
- Build automated procedures, write code/scripts.
- Be able to present DevOps principles and guide journey towards agile, DevOps oriented organization.
- Be up to date with the latest technologies supporting DevOps transition and be able to translate new ideas into tangible solutions.
- Communicate with Client to understand infrastructure challenges and risks and be able to propose solutions and a roadmap for transformation.
- Explain Cloud transition benefits and guide the journey towards managed IT or Business services, based on Cloud solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of leading public Cloud providers and experience in moving to the Cloud.