Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project in multinational environment
Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
Collaborate with diverse organization on groundbreaking projects
Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendshipsIf this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit kariera.accenture.com/CN.As a CMT professional you will be mainly involved in delivering business and technology transformation projects for telecommunication, high-tech and media companies worldwide. In CMT we help our clients to define and implement new operating models, improve their operational efficiency and bring new digital capabilities indispensable in the new economy. We are at the forefront of clients’ transformations and work in the intersection of business and technology/IT. We face clients to understand their challenges and design the solutions with the best-of-breed methodologies and technologies provided by Accenture. In the CMT team you will need to build business relationships to understand client challenges and objectives to define and implement the right business solution. Your business acumen, analytical skills and business judgement are the skills you will need to leverage on.YOUR ROLEAlthough no two days at Accenture are the same, as an SAP S/4 Hana Functional Consultant at CMT practice, your job will include:
Bringing to the table strong functional understanding and expertise of SAP S/4 HANA modules and their utilization in CMT Industry specific processes (e.g. Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report etc.)
Defining scope of a project, estimate effort and delivery timelines/milestones
Supporting delivery of large complex project of SAP S/4 HANA implementation
Drawing on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP Systems Integration to provide insightful, business-relevant points of view and recommendations based on a robust analysis
Supervising an implementation of either full IT solution or its component(s),
Traveling to various geographical locations to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale projects
Supporting identification and conversion of business opportunities by working closely with Managers and Senior Managers to develop their relationships with Key Account Teams and SAP Platform Leadership in various geographies
Developing new knowledge, methods, tools and assets to support project teams in bringing new solutions to the client
Performing an analysis on the Return on the Investment from the new IT solution
Performing a current state analysis of business-related processes to develop solutions, define to-be state and roadmap to implement changes
Analyzing market and customer demands to define potential business opportunities
Team and Practice development
Coaching and mentoring junior team members
Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Business and project management knowledge and experience
- 3+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or Communication, Media, High-Tech industry
- Project Management knowledge / certification (PMP, Prince 2)
- Agile methodology experience / certification will be a plus
- Business process analysis, notation, design and improvement
- Technical knowledge and experiences
- SAP (S/4 HANA) / MS Dynamics / Oracle ERP Certification, Other SAP / MS Dynamics / Oracle ERP Certifications
- A proven record of ERP related projects experience on various levels (eg. business analysis, requirements definition, solution design, testing, implementation, support) and in various functional areas (eg. Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain, Sales and Distribution)
- Cloud, ARIBA, SuccessFactors certifications / experience will be a plus
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Natural leader – easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player – enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined – a appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy and continuous learner
- Strong communicator – fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Permanent employment contract
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing to travel c.a. 70% (annual) of time and could be less or more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work is an option and it is depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.”
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.