Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.Mostly you will be responsible for:
Network Engineer for Client Connectivity you will be working as deployment
resource for network devices based Project Management for client connectivity
geographically distributed in whole world. You will make project plans, take
sign-offs & get Testing & transition . You will own Connectivity for
multiple projects assigned.
What will you do?
- Work with clients and account managers to deploy connectivity solutions to a large multi-client connectivity solutions
- Manage small teams to deploy specific initiatives and programs to hit pre-defined timelines
- Manage vendor relationships for delivery of hardware and circuits
- Track and report on program task that lead to the ultimate of the delivery of the solution including reporting to management and keeping track on a pre-defined milestone tracker
- Handle escalations and work to solution to maintain relationships with previous clients