- Students from majors like: mathematics, management, economics, finance and banking.
- Excellent command of English and Polish.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Availability at least 30 hours per week.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational enviroment.
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in a renowned consulting company.
- Dynamic working environment.
- Paid nternship lasts 3 to 6 months (3-5 days in a week).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.