- Lead the architecture definition of digital TV systems – Set-Top Boxes and other CPE devices
- Collaborate with customers to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software
- Lead and direct the system implementation throughout the system development lifecycle
- Provide leadership, guidance and supervision to colleagues
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- At least 10 years of experience in STB/CPE engineering and SW development, including 4 years as an Architect
- Deep experience in some or all the following areas:
- OTT Integration
- Embedded product integration and system testing
- Standards for Digital TV e.g. IPTV-related protocols, HDMI/HDCP
- Linux-based system programming
- Linux kernel, drivers, networking, multimedia processing, application frameworks
- Audio/Video/Media streaming over IP channels.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Passion to learn and to work with new technologies.
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed international teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Applicants must be willing to travel (10%)
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Work with the leading-edge technology for large international customers
- Dynamic, international working environment
- Diverse technical and management career paths
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.