Capability Network Professionals:
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
Why Technology Advisory?
The Technology Advisory business within Capability Network invents the future for clients by providing them with the right guidance, design thinking and innovative solutions for technological transformation.
As technology rapidly evolves, it’s more important than ever to have an innovation advisor who can create a new vision or put one into place to solve the client’s toughest business problems.
Specialize in management or technology consulting to transform the world's leading organizations by building innovative business solutions as their trusted advisor by:
- Helping Clients: Rethinking IT and Digital ecosystems and innovating to create transformation value for their customers and organization. You will enable clients keep pace with fast-changing, customer-driven environments.
- Enhancing your Skillset: Building expertise and innovating with leading-edge technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud.
- Transforming Businesses: Developing customized, next-generation products and services that help clients shift to new business models designed for today's connected landscape of disruptive technologies
What will you do?
Working closely with our clients, you will design, build and implement solutions that will help enhance business performance. You will develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
You will :
- use data available from business transactions to empower key decision makers with timely and business centric decisions. You will articulate and formulate business cases,
- implement Proof of Concepts (PoC) for achieving specific business goals using AI and ML and you will evaluate and demonstrate their value with metrics comparing outcomes before and after implementation,
- design best fitting solutions based on your familiarity of a current AI/ML landscape of platforms, vendors and frameworks,
- conduct assessments of as-is business processes and propose their improvements defining target data and application blueprints to enable adoption of AI/ML.
- define plans (encompassing people and tools) with milestones for implementing AI solutions and key metrics for evaluating the organizational impact of AI/ML implementation.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for Advanced Analytics AI Consultants to join our growing team having experience with Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Voice/Image/Video recognition, Chatbots and Virtual Agents design/build.
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
- Lead collaboration with the organization ecosystem to drive technology solutions and value adding propositions and take these to market.
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
- Lead proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from top Universities
- Minimum 4 years of consulting experience or at high tech companies
- Practical experience with at least one of the following categories:
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks and platforms (i.e. TensorFlow, Torch/PyTorch, CNTK, Keras, Spark, etc.)
- Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning with other technologies (SAS, R, Python + SciKit Learn, NumPy, Pandas, etc.)
- Chatbots / Virtual Agents
- Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
- Proven track record in working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment with effective consulting skills
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered
- Willingness to travel at least 60% (annually). Projects are located abroad
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken) is required. Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French would be strong asset
Our Commitment to you:
- Working in a multinational and multiskilled environment
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
- Permanent employment contract.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.