- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least two years’ experience in software testing and/or quality assurance processes and procedures
- Experience with creating Test Strategy
- Experience with Test Management, Test Monitoring and Reporting
- Ability to work closely with customer, developers and testers
- Independent, proactive, cooperative and flexible
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with tight deadlines and demanding quality objectives
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed international teams
- Proficient English, both in spoken and written form
- Experience in Digital TV, testing of STBs or other embedded devices
- Scripting or programming knowledge (Python).
- Use and administration of Linux based systems
- Experience with Scrum or other agile frameworks
- Networking knowledge basics
- Jira, Jenkins/Hudson and test management tools experience
- ISTQB Certificate
- Availability to travel will be a plus
- Employment contract.
- Benefits package: private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, corporate credit card.
- Mentor, who will help you fully exploit the development opportunities in the company.
- Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts.
- Inclusion and diversity value - we’ve received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.