- As a Senior .NET Front-end Developer you will be responsible for creation and implementation innovative web application for international financial institution.
- You will also ensure support in analysis and designing during all phases of software production, including suggesting the most effective solutions for its implementation.
- Among your tasks you will also find working on new concepts and solutions in frames of Microsoft technology and designing complex solutions, whose have to be compatible with clients’ expectations and users’ geographical dispersion.
- Knoledge of Entity Framework with SQL Server database,
- Knowledge of an object programming and project patterns,
- Creating software using version’s control system,
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge,
- Practical knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Angular.js/Knockout.js/React.js/Aurelia
- Experience in creating websites for mobile devices using Xamarin technology.
- Learning the following technologies (used in the project): Azure, Office365, MVC/Web api, Xamarin, .NET 4.0
- You will have clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company
- You will be offered competitive benefits package,
- You will have chance for professional trainings and certifications (Oracle, Microsoft, Java, IBM, SAP, Prince2, ITIL).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.