What we are looking for
Solid knowledge and experience:
- Agile: Agile Maturity assessment, Hands-on experience leading enterprise-wide Agile transformations, experience with one or more Agile development methodologies (i.e. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, etc.), Expert knowledge of the business implications of an Agile Transformation Familiarity with large-scale agile frameworks like Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Nexus, etc.
- DevOps: DevOps Maturity assessment, defining a DevOps roadmap in conjunction with a continuous improvement framework, Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains, Experience in two or more DevOps tools.
- Innovation: Experience in conducting Design Thinking Workshops and Proof of Concept walkthroughs.
- Cloud: Cloud Assessment: Cloud readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms, Application assessment and migration planning, Business case development, TCO comparisons and vendor evaluation. Cloud Architecture: Develop cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations. Cloud Deployment: Cloud application development, integration and security, Experience in: Cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc., experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.). Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure). Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools. Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.). Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.) Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Blockchain: Blockchain solution design, Architecture, Solution build & implementation, Blockchain assets & solutions. Product/ Framework/ Tools evaluation.
Our Commitment to you:
- Working in a multinational and multiskilled environment
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
- Permanent employment contract.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: email@example.com If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.