- Working with various of industries
- Responsible to define and develop forecasting models - to empower the organization to make informed decisions. Develop and maintain analytical models via R, Python, SAS (or similar)
- Design and develop re-use-able analytical models and data driven assets in support of our analytical service offerings
- Develop innovative thought leadership and contribute to the creation of points of view on re-usable models by industry solution
- Interface with clients to understand engineering aspects of complex equipment and equipment history to create predictive models.
- Work with a team and consultant/manager
- Permanent employment contract
- Benefits package: private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, ability to use the corporate credit card AMEX Gold.
- Remuneration for work in overtime
- The Employee retains the right to 100% remuneration at sick leave
- Mentor, who will help you fully exploit the development opportunities in the company.
- Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts.
- Training at our headquarters in the USA.
- Inclusion and diversity value - we’ve received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity’
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to continue building your career.
- Minimum bachelor's degree from an university of repute
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- 4+ years of overall experience within industry or consulting (preferred) with an international exposure.
- Delivering business value by applying quantitative models in the Operations field.
- Defining and developing forecasting models
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills is necessary
- Experience in data extraction, manipulation and reporting capabilities, strong analytical and modeling skills
- Deep knowledge of analytical tools like R, Python or SAS.
- Strong ability to place quantitative analysis in the context of business processes
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
- Skilled in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Mathematics/ Statistics/ Econometrics/ Computer Science background
- MSc in statistics/econometrics or related field
- good level of the other foreign language (German/ French/ Italian/ Spanish etc) would be an asset
- Other tools like Cognos, SPSS, KXEN, Hadoop, QlikView and other data management tools will be an asset
- Knowledge of SQL or other DBMS is preferred
- Consulting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work
- Willing to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required and may be typically Monday to Friday for some periods during the year
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.