Corporate Development and Transaction Services (CDTS) professionals shape deals' financials for consulting and outsourcing engagements, and work on building new businesses such as joint ventures and operating companies, alliances and equity investment transactions. CDTS Warsaw Hub supports opportunities across Europe and Middle East, including Italy, Greece and Emerging Markets, Nordics, United Kingdom, Spain and France.
What will you do?
- Provide financial support during sales of Outsourcing and Consulting arrangements
- Prepare the Corporate Transaction Analysis to support the pricing approach to the client value proposition
- Prepare income statements, balance sheets and cash flows supporting client engagements in compliance with US GAAP, Accenture Policy and Commercial Standards
- Analyze new opportunities including client budgets, profitability and costing. Identife other financial opportunities, generating creative solutions for the client engagement team, applying value-added pricing methodologies
- Asses prospective business to demonstrate impact of new business on the economics of the related Accenture groups
- Acquire and maintaining all documentation supporting the Corporate Transaction Analysis on new opportunities