- Provide financial support during sales of Outsourcing and Consulting arrangements
- Prepare the Corporate Transaction Analysis to support the pricing approach to the client value proposition
- Prepare income statements, balance sheets and cash flows supporting client engagements in compliance with US GAAP, Accenture Policy and Commercial Standards
- Analyze new opportunities including client budgets, profitability and costing. Identife other financial opportunities, generating creative solutions for the client engagement team, applying value-added pricing methodologies
- Asses prospective business to demonstrate impact of new business on the economics of the related Accenture groups
- Acquire and maintaining all documentation supporting the Corporate Transaction Analysis on new opportunities
- Up to two years of relevant experience operating in a financial role (audit, accounting, controlling, reporting) in international company
- Master's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Depending on the engagement - ability to support client teams effectively on a remote basis or willingness to travel
- English level fluent in spoken and written working knowledge of any other European language would be an asset
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Interesting and stable position in a global company
- Professional and international work environment
- Opportunities to build and extend professional skills
- Access to the latest technological innovations and Accenture's knowledge and expertise
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Support to become ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Office base or remote work
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.