- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Min. 3+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or HR area experience
- Relevant experience in successful delivery of HCM Systems implementation (SaaS: Workday, SuccessFactors, Taleo or on premise: SAP HCM, Oracle/PeopleSoft or other HR systems)
- Functional area knowledge of HR e.g. Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management
- Project delivery experience in either Waterfall or Agile especially working with off-shore teams
- Technical expertise of HR systems e.g. Integrations, Data Conversion would be an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required
- Good level of the other foreign EU language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish will be strong asset
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”