- Work with us at the forefront of the digital revolution contributing your creativity, innovativeness, critical thinking and numeric skills to help us shape the global digital landscape.
- Use Big Data technologies to improve Client businesses by combining standard and advanced data processing such as information extraction from unstructured data, bespoke data integration methods incorporating graph analytics with statistical ML/deep learning models.
- Work in interdisciplinary teams that gather technical, business, Big Data and data science competencies that deliver work in agile methodologies (at client localisation, remotely or mixed).
- The range of your accountability, responsibility and autonomy will depend on your experience and seniority - we are looking for both experienced specialists as well and non-experienced talents.
- Graduated from university with Msc in areas such as Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Quantitative Methods and are continuously looking forward to use your knowledge to solve complex business problems.
- Have an unstoppable thirst for knowledge and are comfortable with ongoing skills development whether it comes to learning completely new technology, mastering relevant ML algorithm or deepening your practical knowledge on more traditional tools such as R, Python or SAS.
- Have experience and/or interest in Big Data technologies such as Hive, Spark, NiFi, HBASE, HDFS, Kafka, Kudu,
- Understand that ETL is one of the key components of successful delivery in Analytics and are capable of working at any step of analytical model development or looking to extend your skills in areas which you are less familiar with.
- Have a very good command of English language (it is nice to have command of additional language, for instance, German).
- Are a great team player (it is nice to have experience in working in international teams).
- Technologically and personally developing projects for the largest Polish and global enterprises.
- Exposition to latest technologies in the field of data analytics in connection with a global network of analytics professionals.
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Clearly defined career paths.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.