- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Using your subject matter expertise in Investment Banking & Investment Management in the areas of:
- Capital Markets (e.g. FO, MO, Market Data, Collateral Management, Liquidity Management)
- Asset & Wealth Management
- Transaction process (pricing&valutions, capture, approval)
- Post trade (e.g. Reference Data, Risk Management, Finance & Accounting)
- Exchange & Trading avenues, Clearing house
- Regulatory reform frameworks such as Dodd Frank, Basel, MiFiD, EMIR, IFRS9, FRTB
- Robotics Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Blockchain impact & scope
- Trading platforms such as Murex, Calypso, Fidessa, Kondor+
- Assessing “as is” and defining the target operating model
- Developing and managing business requirement specifications
- Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Financial Services industry or consulting experience, preferably on transformation programs for Investment Banking and Asset & Wealth management firms
- Functional knowledge of operations, front and middle office, finance and risk functions as well as back office activities
- Strong knowledge of financial products including equities, fixed income, derivatives and credit products and their respective trade lifecycle
- Experience in strategy formulation, operating model definition, process redesign/business architecture in a Capital Markets or Financial Services industry sector
- Experience with third party packages such as Murex & Calypso
- Industry certifications such as FRM, PRM, CFA preferred
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy and conscious of new technologies; continuous learner; knowledge of programming languages (R, SAS, VBA, SQL, PYTHON) would be a strong asset
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.