- Minimum Masters’ degree (preferred in technical or quantitative fields e.g. Computer Science, Telecommunications, Econometrics) or in case of other fields (e.g. Economics, Finance) strong understanding & interest in the selected Technology / IT area.
- At least 4 years of professional experience (consulting or new technologies preferred)
- Practical knowledge of one or more of the following technologies and solutions: AI Smart Advisors, AI Machine Learning, AI Predictive Models, Cognitive Computing, BA PaaS, Data Ownership, Visual Analytics
- Proven knowledge of analytics marketplaces and related ecosystems (e.g. AWS, Azure) and their practical applications in business or academic environments
- Hands-on experience with at least one programming or modelling language (e.g. Java, R, Python) and SQL will be an asset
- Excellent business English (written & spoken)
- Ability to work in other languages (especially German or French) would be a strong asset
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point
- Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding & interest of industry trends and standard & emerging technology solutions
- Proven ability to thrive in a work environment that is international, multi-cultural, competitive & challenging
- Positive attitude, creativity & strong interest to solve complex client challenges encompassing technology and business
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.