Identity & Access Management Architect
& Access Management team (within the Security Consulting
department) deals with designing, optimizing and implementing identity
management solutions. Our experts help clients optimize processes and implement
systems to manage access to IT resources in companies.
What will you do?
You will be a part of security team responsible for
design and implementation of identity management solutions at our clients. Your
role would be leading technical streams of our projects.
Your tasks will include:
- collecting business and functional requirements in Identity and Access Management area at our clients
- designing and onboarding processes related to identity management from the business and technical perspective (e.g. identity management lifecycle, requesting access and entitlement, accountability of entitlements)
- designing technical architecture of solutions including required integrations
- implementing solution on client premises or in the cloud
- knowledge of identity management concepts including Identity & Access Management IT General Controls
- practical knowledge of identity management solutions like Sailpoint IIQ, One Identity, NetIQ, CA, IBM, Oracle, or Forgerock
- experience in designing and implementing IAM solutions
- fluent English and Polish
- mobility (projects are implemented in Poland and abroad)
What we can offer you?
- Exciting projects in Digital Identity area (you can find information about some of our projects we are really proud of under following links - mojeID, Trwały Nośnik)
- Access to the best IT security solutions
- Professional training (available in Poland or abroad) and acquisition of key market certificates
- Ability to participate in exciting international projects
- Competitive benefits
package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances,
lunch vouchers, sport packages
Join Accenture Security Team! We are looking for passionate, tech-savvy and innovative professionals!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.