The performance objectives shown below are specific to this role. If you are in this role, these objectives will appear in myPerformance as a starting point for setting your objectives, using the 3+1 objectives setting approach. Within myPerformance, you will select three focused objectives from this list where you can make the most significant contributions to the business–one for each leadership contribution area (Value Creator, People Developer, Business Operator)–plus one objective for your professional growth (anything you want to achieve outside your daily responsibilities to develop yourself).
- Build positive internal/external customer relationships
- Proactively analyze and identify process performance metrics and suggest improvement plans
- Achieve Service Level Agreements (SLA's / ) / Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are met on time and as per desired quality and minimize escalations.
- Comply with Accenture standards, procedures and policies, and where relevant, client policies and practices
- Ensure demonstrable commercial controls are in place
- Increase efficiency by managing processes, resources and technologies to ensure the smooth flow of operations to meet cost, quality, controls and delivery targets
- Actively participate in Community
- Collaborate with others to share expertise internally and externally through training and mentoring others, participation in communities of practice and external conferences, etc.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork; support/lead efforts to increase employee engagement
- Develop and maintain skills needed to execute current responsibilities
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
- Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
- Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management.
The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
New Joiners Programme including trainings
Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others
Social benefit packages including: private medical care, My Benefit, life insurance
Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Please find attached the "Data Privacy Statement" on our website
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.