- Be part of team delivering the most complex, the biggest and innovative applications based on top-notch Cloud solutions.
- Develop business requirements and functional designs.
- Design business processes and business processes automations based on Salesforce Platform.
- Provide analytical support to the client and development team.
- Take an active role in Salesforce projects by interacting with our global implementation team.
- Higher degree in business or technology faculties.
- Willingness to learn Cloud technologies and CRM solutions.
- Experience in project work and/or software applications.
- Interest in technology trends and solutions.
- Excellent command of English.
- Dynamic career development: funding of Salesforce trainings & certifications.
- Becoming member of Salesforce technology enthusiasts.
- Opportunity to work with Global Fortune’s 500 companies on large international projects.
- Working for Salesforce #1 Alliance Partner worldwide.
- Full work comfort: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
When applying please add statement below:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.