Oracle Database Consultant
Place of work: Warsaw
The Infrastructure Consulting team helps clients transform their IT infrastructure by using comprehensive, intelligent infrastructure solutions, including cloud, data centers, security solutions and service management. We support digital strategies of our clients, designing and implementing flexible IT solutions and developing and implementing security strategies needed to limit risk.
What will you deal with?
You will be part of a team responsible for designing modern solutions in the field of data in the hybrid environment of traditional and modern data technologies.
Your responsibilities will include, among others:
· building and implementing changes for database solutions for our clients
· optimization of data models in terms of efficiency, manageability, integrity and availability
· participation throughout the project life cycle: from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application development and development to testing and implementation
· involvement in matters related to information management, use and further development of information management methods
What do we expect from you?
· experience in building and administering business solutions based on Oracle database engines (knowledge of MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL will be an advantage)
· knowledge of database optimization techniques - optimization of performance, playback, availability
· experience in working with operating systems from the LINUX / UNIX family
· very good knowledge of SQL language including procedural language (eg PL / SQL, T-SQL, SQL/PL)
· very good knowledge of English and Polish
What can we provide you with?
· access to the most modern IT solutions
· training and obtaining key certificates on the market
· the perspective of getting to know many industries - min. banking, telecommunications, FMCG, Retail, energy
· full comfort of work - private medical care, life insurance, sports tickets, lunch vouchers, corporate credit card American Express Gold
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.