Accenture is a company serving clients in more than 120 countries. Accenture collaborates with the leading and best recognizable companies, supporting them in the process of business transformation by delivering measurable outcomes through its five practices Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations.
Join Accenture and make great ideas happen for some of the world's most influential companies!
Business Intelligence (BI) Professionals (all levels)
It’s all about “big data” these days, or so it seems! If you are looking for a challenging IT career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and expertise, this could be the role for you. As part of our team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools and will have the opportunity to deepen existing and build specialist skills on the job.
We are currently looking for all levels of Business Intelligence (BI) Professionals, from Junior and Senior, seeking to bridge the gap between Business and IT in order to deliver value-added predictive and descriptive analytics solutions to our clients.
You will be in the forefront of the client interaction understanding client needs, detailing the business requirements, shaping and delivering the solution that best meets the client's needs. So you will have a strong sense of client service, relationship building, innovation and relentless pursuit of high quality.
- Developing strategies and roadmaps for BI and Analytics solutions
- Designing and implementing enterprise data and reporting architectures
- Developing data governance, quality processes and related business operating models
- Designing and implementing data integration and data conversion solutions in line with batch or real-time information delivery.
- Defining end-user reporting, analytics and dashboard frameworks from requirement definition through to end user deployment.
- Project and Programme management.