- Implementing and maintaining Business Intelligence software, e.g., IBM Cognos
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design
- Assisting in the data integration
- Developing of project documentation
- Preparing and conducting trainings for system users
- Working in a project team at our Client's
- Bachelor's Degree - preferably in technical (majors like: computer science, telecommunication, electronics)
- Very good understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse- at least 1 year of work experience in the area
- Practical knowledge of database issues, including SQL and/or PL/SQL programming skills
- Excellent command of English and Polish
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to meet travel requirements when applicable. Headquarter is located in Warsaw.
- Work in a renowned company in the implementation of projects for leading Polish and foreign clients
- Wide possibilities of fast professional development through a clearly defined career path
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Worldwide acces to the experience of Accenture employees, gathered in a modern knowledge management systems
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.