- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- One to two years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance (testing, test automation etc.).
- Expertise in REST/SOAP testing and/or Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- A strong interest in Digital TV technologies.
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed multi-national delivery.
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad for long periods of time (50%) is essential (Western Europe, North America).
- ISTQB Certificate.
- Jira, Jenkins/Hudson, LoadUI, jMeter and Test Management Tools (e.g. TestLink).
- Digital TV Technologies knowledge.
- Employment contract.
- Benefits package: private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, ability to use the corporate credit card AMEX Gold.
- Mentor, who will help you fully exploit the development opportunities in the company.
- Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts.
- Inclusion and diversity value - we’ve received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.”