- Develop test plans and test procedures based on customer requirements
- Execute end-to-end regression, acceptance and certification tests
- Ensure that testing methodology, techniques and standards are followed
- Work with the team to ensure successful defect reproduction and resolution
- Plan, process and execute all activities in an efficient manner with minimal supervision
Identify opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for changes
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least 6 months of experience in software testing and/or quality assurance processes and procedures
- Independent, proactive, cooperative and flexible
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with tight deadlines and demanding quality objectives
- Proficient English, both in spoken and written form
- Experience in Digital TV, testing of STBs or other embedded devices
- Scripting or programming knowledge (Python).
- Use and administration of Linux based systems
- Experience with Scrum or other agile frameworks
- Networking knowledge basics
- Jira, Jenkins/Hudson and Test Management Tools (e.g. TestLink)
- ISTQB Certificate
- Availability to travel will be a plus
- Employment contract.
- Benefits package: private medical care, lunch vouchers, sport club card, life insurance and personal accident insurance, ability to use the corporate credit card AMEX Gold.
- Mentor, who will help you fully exploit the development opportunities in the company.
- Attractive training package (including international training), as well as permanent access to a comprehensive knowledge base and the assistance of international experts.
- Inclusion and diversity value - we’ve received numerous awards in this area, including ‘Top 25 Companies for Diversity.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.