Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. In Luxembourg, Accenture is leading in the Financial Services sector. We provide our clients with thought leadership and solutions that address their business and digital strategies, products, people and processes. We help leading actors in Wealth Management transform their operations end-to-end, which enables them to reduce costs, improve customer service, grow revenues, and attain real differentiation on their markets. We position sustainability at the heart of any project we do.
The Accenture Luxembourg office has been serving private banks, retail banks, market infrastructure providers and insurers for decades and our Luxembourg office is continuously growing its client portfolio and local staff (150+ employees). In view of the constant growth of Accenture’s services, we are looking to strengthen our Luxembourg Wealth Management practice locally.
Accenture is an incredible place to work, grow and learn. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism.
This role is a unique opportunity for a talented & ambitious individual eager to evolve and have a key impact on the growth of the Accenture Wealth Management Practice.
As a Wealth Management Consultant your job will be to drive and support clients in delivering transformation programs, enabled by latest technology. You will also support our Wealth Management Practice by infusing functional expertise and driving business development opportunities.
You will advise top Tier clients leveraging the Accenture Global network of experts as well as unique Accenture assets. Developing client relationship is a key component of our work.
Moreover, you will be involved in sharing and contributing to the latest innovation relevant for the industry globally.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or related area
- 2-5 years of work experience in relevant areas (e.g. Private Bank, Family Office, Front office)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management activities within consulting firms or in project departments
- Deep understanding of the Wealth industry, actors, underlying functions, businesses, processes and tools
- Experience in digital, CLM or core banking transformations is an asset
- Experience in change management is a plus
- Affinity for the latest technologies: cloud, blockchain, data
- Understanding of applicable regulations (e.g. MiFID II, PRIIPS)
- Willingness to learn & constantly challenge the status quo
- Entrepreneur mindset to develop community & leverage best practices available
- Proven communication skills
Within the Insurance Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading insurers on high-value end-to-end projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art insurance assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
You will join the Luxembourg leadership forum and manage subset of Luxembourg client’s portfolio.
We offer opportunities to evolve in your career and grow your impacts and responsibilities over time with a clear path towards Managing Director role.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 26 days of holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CFO & EV Quantitative Consultant
Posted 5 days ago
Manager Investment Funds in Consulting
Posted more than 1 month ago
Investment Funds Consultant
Posted more than 1 month ago