As an Inside Sales Analyst in the Financial Services Market Making team, you will take part in the project origination and selling process, from the offering content creation to the actual submission of a proposition. You will be able to cover multiple strategic topics such as (but not limited to) AI, data, analytics and cloud.
- Position and promote Accenture’s offerings in the financial services domain, and participate in the development of further offerings where relevant to the market
- Participate in the shaping of value propositions for our clients, including story telling
- Write proposals / RFPs for our clients, especially for the ‘big deals’
- Take part in the life of the Luxembourgish market making team and help your fellow worker to achieve the best results in a common way
- You might also support ‘delivery’ projects, typically short-term consulting type assignments. This will allow to renew and deepen content skills and client relationships.
- Actively contribute to growth initiatives that are driven by the Market Making Team. For example, the Sales Growth Initiative, with sales process and client value learning sessions open to all consultants
The Market Making Team for Financial Service takes a lead role in defining the strategic priorities to answer the needs of our banking, capital markets and insurance clients in Luxembourg and ensure they are at the forefront of business value realization and innovation.
The Team also originates concrete opportunities together with the account teams and drives the business development agenda through offerings relevant to our clients, and it manages the opportunities from origination until closure. This includes a specific attention and involvement of the Team on key strategic ‘big deals’ with our clients, who are the leading Financial Services companies in Luxembourg.
The Team is a dynamic team that is focused on bringing value to our clients, and is well connected to the broader Accenture network and capabilities, both locally and globally, that make Accenture the trusted and innovative partner for many leading Financial Services providers.
- Minimum Master degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- General experience in the delivery of a project and the associated phases
- Deep understanding of the Financial Services industry in Luxembourg, and its global trends
- Analytical and commercial mindset and ability to shape and story tell client value propositions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Quick-learner, able to think outside of the box and to reinvent him/herself
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Company car including fuel
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package;
- Bonus program;
- Training budget & learning opportunities;
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool;
- Employee shares purchase plan;
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.