Marketing & Communications Intern for Accenture Luxembourg
Are you eager to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic, international environment where you can grow your skills across the full Marketing & Communications scope? Then we would love to hear from you!
Our Marketing & Communications team in Belgium & Luxembourg (BeLux) builds Accenture’s brand, enhances its reputation, generates awareness of the company’s people, capabilities and services, and plays an integral role in supporting sales growth. We are closely involved in a wide range of activities, from Client Marketing events, PR & Media Relations, Sponsorships, Digital Marketing, Recruitment Marketing and Internal Communications to Brand Management and thought leadership initiatives.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Communications Intern to join our team in Luxembourg for six months.
As our Marketing & Communications intern you will be a trusted member of the team and supported to further develop all these qualities and deliver value-adding work. Your tasks may include:
- Writing, editing and proofreading communications for internal and external audiences
- Learning about Accenture’s brand and becoming a “brand guardian”
- Ensuring a constant content flow in our Social Media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Updating Accenture’s website using Content Management Systems
- “On the ground” support at events
- Coordinating an employee advocacy program (LinkedIn Elevate)
- Running small creative projects (with support from the BeLux team), such as the creation of marketing collaterals (banners, visuals, videos, brochures, infographics, ads, etc.). This will involve working with a copywriter and a graphic designer to create and execute creative ideas
- Taking part in team brainstorming to co-create new ideas
- Admin support for the team (including creation of new suppliers, arranging meetings or calls and taking meeting notes).
The most important qualities we look for are attitude and a passion to learn, plus a few key skills:
- You are a team player, ready to get involved in a wide range of activities and not afraid to “have a go”
- You are fluent in French & English, with good grammar and basic copyrighting skills
- You are an effective oral communicator
- And you have a genuine interest in a career in Marketing & Communications
- You have the ability to develop and implement creative, workable solutions
- You are proactive, well-organized and able to manage several projects, balance priorities and react to changing demands - often with tight deadlines
- You have proficient computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Attention to detail is one of your strong points
To apply for this internship, please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. Make sure we see your passion in your CV! We look forward to hearing from you.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.