Job Location: Luxembourg
Regional Description: Luxembourg
Job Number: 00571390 00571390_en
Within the Funds Industry Group, we help funds and their ecosystem like asset servicing companies achieve high performance to deliver innovative and high-quality services and products, enabling market differentiation through state of the art operating and business models.
The Accenture Europe Funds practice is leader in consulting services to those clients. We are working with a vast majority of the top European funds and asset servicers to help position them for high performance. We provide our clients with solutions that address their services and products strategies, people, processes, operational and technical excellence. We help many leading actors in e.g. optimize their operating models, industrialize their operations, turn into the digital, address cost pressure, improve customer service, grow revenue, and attain real differentiation.
As management consultant (senior) manager, you will apply your functional / management experience in the funds and / or asset servicing services to deliver high value operational and leading-edge solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
As Funds Industry Lead, you will be in charge of promoting Accenture capabilities across the industry market. You will be working at the forefront of innovation and deep industry knowledge and cooperate with well-known clients as well as start-ups. You will build your own management group and grow your team with a pool of talented consultants. Furthermore, you will be seating within the Accenture Luxembourg Senior Management Team.
You will be leading exciting business and strategy projects and create client impact: new digital world with robotization and AI, shifting business and operating models with emerging services and approaches like Blockchain, new data and analytics services, industry business impacts following the Brexit…
Your responsibilities will include:
• Consulting and partnering with our funds and asset servicing clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position;
• Designing new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes to shape major digital transformation journeys;
• Leading major client’s digital, business and operating transformations both on a business and program management side.
• More than 8 years of functional & management experience in the funds or asset servicing industry either at a consulting company or within the industry;
• Deep understanding of Luxembourg funds and asset servicing industry practices and evolutions;
• Strong connections with the local major players at C Level;
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills;
• People management and coaching experience;
• Strong relationship building skills, both with the team and clients;
• Effective communication in French and English. Luxembourgish is a plus;
• Ability to create innovative offerings and lead client campaigns.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your future working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.