Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Number: 00420055 00420055_en
· As an Agile Transformation Manager, you will have to:
- Conduct Agile process and maturity audits and assessments to ensure the development teams are practicing the Agile approaches and principles
- Trigger and support Adoption and optimization of Agile processes, principles and practices by typically helping clients in several domains:
Ø Coaching Agile teams in all roles and functions
Ø Management of Agile methodology related roles, activities, and events including project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and demos
Ø Recommend and develop regular project team and program level efficiency and productivity metrics, and project dashboards around relevant schedule, scope, and quality areas, inclusive of agile and traditional metrics
- Interact with senior client resources (CxO’s including CIO’s, Business and IT directors) on Agile topics and Accenture deliverables
- Manage Accenture teams delivering services to clients
- Support the business development life cycle by serving as a solution SME, assisting with proposal development efforts and participating in sales calls
Skills and Knowledge
To be successful in this role, you need to have a broad understanding of several Agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, TDD, … and knowledge of agile frameworks like Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Nexus, etc.
As an Agile Transformation Manager, you possess following skills and knowledge:
· You have a significant experience facilitating agile meetings and ceremonies involving the customer and key stakeholders, from initial backlog creation through successful release.
· You are familiar with various Agile methodology support tools like Version One, Rally, Jira, etc.
· You are experienced in managing technology development projects and programs.
· You can easily communicate the complex priorities of a project to diverse teams and stakeholders.
· You have strong skills in knowledge and project management.
· You have experience at inspiring and supporting change at individual, team and organizational levels, in the adoption and ongoing improvements of effective and scalable Agile methods, processes, tools, and metrics.
· You help individuals and teams reach their highest potential and grow in a collaborative and iterative environment.
· You have previous experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation.
· Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related field.
· Between 5 to 15 years of full lifecycle implementation experience, with at least 2-3 years delivering products or projects utilizing iterative and incremental engineering approaches and Agile Methodologies.
· At least 2 to 6 years of formal Agile coaching/consulting around agile engineering concepts and approaches, directly coached teams through large scale agile process development.
· Certified in one or more of the following is a plus: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC).
· Management skills & experience (at least 2-3 years of project management)
· Fluent in English, and French and / or German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Within the growing Agile practice and Technology Advisory group of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading Financial Services companies on strategic projects. You will be able to further develop your skills and expertise by leveraging on our state-of-the-art Agile, banking and insurance assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training acumen. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in the classroom,
online, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a successful career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.