- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in delivery of complex change projects through the full life cycle (from project initiation to closing), ideally in a financial services environment.
- Degree qualification preferred with a relevant professional qualification in change/project management. (e.g. PMP, Prince2).
- Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK P3 Advanced
- Payments knowledge or banking experience required
- Strong influencing skills to challenge/size business solutions and requirements with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to understand a broad range of business and technical challenges, to translate strategy into measurable business benefits and to articulate key messages to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, and to manage competing demands effectively knowing when to escalate issues and when to deal with independently.
- Proven ability to lead and manage people, within own reporting line and across wider teams, to achieve required outcomes.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We combine unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build balanced value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
“Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
If you are required to work a night shift as part of this role, you are obliged to complete a night worker health assessment. Please note that it is a requirement of your continued employment, that you are fit to work night shifts