As a Career Launch Associate you will be responsible for giving our candidates an amazing experience from the moment, they accept an offer until they start with Accenture. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with excellent relationship building skills, solid attention to detail, and great organisational skills. This role is offered on a 6-month contractor basis.
- Maintain regular phone contact with candidates to guide them through the onboarding process.
- Help candidates who are relocating to Ireland to start employment with us and/or candidates who require work permit sponsorship, so they have a smooth experience.
- Ensure that all candidates complete all background checks and compliance related tasks on time, so they are cleared to start.
- Work within clearly defined SLA’s (e.g. contract creation, background check completion etc).
- Maintain excellent relationships with colleagues in recruitment, and stakeholders in the Accenture business.
- Keeps up to date with ever changing policies and data quality guidelines.
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks as required and assigned by line management.