- Position: Content Review Associate
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Contract: Full-time role 40 hours per week, FTC 12 months contract (with view to extension)
- Work Hours: Must be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment
- Accenture is hiring full time employees to work as a Platform Experience New Associate on a fixed duration project for one of our global leading clients. Help improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands on job experience.
- As a Platform Experience New Associate, you will be responsible for analysing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, calling out and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. Due to the nature of the role, the user may be exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns.
- Accenture is a trusted, innovative, comprehensive, and experienced partner to leading platform companies. The Trust and Safety offering within Accenture Operations helps keep the internet safe and helps platform companies accelerate, scale, and improve their businesses.
- Content moderators serve as an important line of defence by helping improve the quality and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience. You will deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
- Content moderation is significant work that helps keep the internet safe. It may also be challenging, at times. In the context of this role, individuals may be directly or inadvertently exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content (e.g., graphic, violent, sexual, or egregious). Therefore, content moderators need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to perform their job role responsibilities. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, crafted specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to
- Review, classify and/or remove content according to client guidelines, using specific tools and channels
- Understand and remain updated on changing client policies and guidelines
- Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety team
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
- Fulfill base productivity and quality requirements
- Participate in process improvement initiatives that improve quality and efficiency of work
- Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role
- Engage in conversation around socially sensitive topics with the purpose of keeping our communities safe
- Must be comfortable reviewing sensitive content including graphic pornography, violence, drug use, child abuse, etc
- Majority of your time will be spent on general content music, sports, beauty, fashion, kids, etc. but you will come across some sensitive content on a weekly basis.
- Due to the nature of this role, the post holder might regularly be exposed to and have to deal with stroboscopic effect images
- EU Citizen or Stamp 4/Stamp 1G visa only to apply (No sponsorship)
- 1-2 years experience in a professional work environment (Recent graduates welcome)
- Excellent comprehension, communication, and German.
- Fluency in English is required also
- High School/Leaving Cert or local equivalent level of Education
- Strong coping, emotional resilience, and stress-management skills
- Ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs, in the best interest of client policies
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort synthesizing and analysing information from multiple streams
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Deep familiarity and passion for the internet, internet platforms, and internet culture
- High affinity and cultural awareness of political and social situations regarding the relevant market and region that will be supported
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work differing rotations/shifts and non-standard work hours
- Flexibility in meeting changing business needs in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to quality, efficiency, and effectiveness
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.