You’re a driven, high performer, looking to work in a dynamic environment where you can continue to learn and grow. You’ll be supported by extraordinary colleagues, who you’ll work collaboratively with to tackle some of our client’s biggest challenges. You have an interest or previous experience in change management, preferably in delivering sophisticated ICT Change Programmes.
You are both analytical and creative and can communicate complex ideas elegantly and in a way that resonates with our clients. You’re also a master co-ordinator and problem-solver who can steer the delivery of multi-stakeholder change initiatives to get things done.
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant undergraduate/master’s degree in a business, engineering, technical or economic field;
- 3-5 years in a consulting role, with experience in delivering change for large-scale transformation programmes preferably in the Public sector
- Strong analytical skills, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
- A proven track record to collaborate, engage, and facilitate client meetings and workshops using design thinking methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in change management (PROSCI certification desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Focus on continuous development and interest in the latest industry and technology trends;
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships, and maintain a value-driven approach;
- Experience working independently and in diverse teams;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment across a wide variety of projects and roles to deliver for our clients;
Role & client responsibilities
- Contributing to organisational organizational change strategy, solutions, and implementation plans
- Cultivating strong and trusted relationships with primary clients and wider partner groups; appropriately leading team member expectations
- Learning and applying innovative methods, and standard methodologies to help create and shape innovative solutions, tailored to meet our client’s business and technology needs.
- Deploying training and performance improvement solutions to support technology and business process deployments
- Developing and delivering communications strategies to various customer and end user groups
- Raising business improvement opportunities as a result of performance measurement and helping to develop ways to influence change and increase adoption
- Providing input to the effectiveness of the awareness programs and organisational change interventions; taking corrective actions to optimize results, as appropriate
- Planning own work efforts; adhering to work plans, resource plans, budgets and ensuring high-quality project results
- Raising issues and risks, proposing resolution, as appropriate
Does this appeal to you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, 20 days of holidays and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
Accenture is a leading international professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.