Sales Operations - Marketing
Level: Career Level 9
Salary: Competitive - depending on skills and experience
Make a difference,
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Operations. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Who are we?
Ask anyone who works here…the people make Accenture what it is. Our people are committed to giving their very best every day and doing what’s right for our people and clients. At Accenture, we drive digital transformation at some of the biggest organizations across the world and in the UK. We create services and brands for the modern world. If you’re looking for an exciting change and the next step in your career, we’d love to hear from you.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for 1 Marketing Operations, to support the sales process and offering development. Commercial acumen, stakeholder management skills and a passion to develop a career in Sales is more important than domain expertise, however domain experience would be beneficial. You might be a consultant who has built strong client relationships and worked on business transformation projects, creation of Global Business Services, or transformation projects. You might be an Analyst who wants to work in a fast paced, ever evolving environment, who is motivated by developing a career in Sales.
Work you will do:
- Work along side the Sales lead to develop offerings that address a client need, and to sell business process services
- Build a compelling story with clients for how Accenture will partner with them to achieve the value they desire.
- Provide solutions to complex business problems.
- Collaborate with the Accenture network in bringing the best we have to offer to the client.
- Gain a great understanding of the end to end sales process, including working on sales strategy, solution development, competitive pricing, RFP responses, marketing, legal term sheets and how we can beat our competitors.
- Project manage dynamic, multinational and multi-functional teams across the end to end sales process
You might be proficient in:
- Consultative Selling
- Understanding Marketing Operations
- Client Relationship Development
- Deal Shaping
- Sales Pursuit Management
- Commercial negotiations
- Customer Insight
- Industry Insight
More importantly, you get your energy from:
- Passion for business development
- Working in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment
- Building trust-based relationships
- Collaborating across diverse groups
What is in it for you:
- Career progression by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles
- Mentoring and coaching that help you realize your career goals
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.