Career Level: 9
Salary: competitive package
Accenture Marketing Operations (MO) professionals help our clients achieve increased operational efficiency and effectiveness for direct marketing communications. In addition, our professionals design marketing programs that help our clients achieve their acquisition, growth and retention objectives across B2C, B2B and B2B2C business models. These technologies typically include campaign management, lead and/or loyalty management, content management, and data management solutions.
This Implementation Lead will manage the delivery and implementation of various marketing technology applications throughout Accenture Song and our Global Operations engagements. The 2 primary platforms used throughout the business is Workfront (SynOps for Marketing) and Workbook, but internally there is a wide use of many other platforms and applications on which the successful candidate will need to gain an understanding. Maintaining an oversight of the wider marketing technology landscape within the agency.
They will primarily manage the wide use of the SynOps system through Accenture Song, specifically Birmingham and across global operations, our clients and suppliers. This role will have some client facing requirements but includes a significant amount of internal project transformation and process improvement, liaising with all aspects of the business. The delivery of a high-quality configuration should ensure that the technology solution can accommodate both current and future needs, including the in-depth training of new end users on proper procedures.
The Implementation Lead is responsible for ensuring timely and quality deliverables for projects in accordance with the agency’s goals, balancing the details with the big picture. The role must be able to work to define the agency’s vision and strategy around technology but also understand the detail of the systems and platforms and their capabilities.
This role will be part of the Global Operations within Accenture Song and specifically report to the Operations Director in Birmingham. They will also work closely and in conjunction with MO global enablement platform team who are responsible for designing best-in-class processes and technology solutions to automate and scale operations across our MO offering. The team has a broad set of responsibilities that spans geographies, clients, and functional areas, to develop and maintain market-leading technologies and processes that are supporting an internal and external stakeholder base.
- Own, implement and optimise SynOps/Workfront processes across various teams in Birmingham and under global operations
- Project manage implementations from discovery to deployment and hyper care post deployment.
- Be an expert in gathering requirements for implementations with the relevant SME’s helping to map out and configure workflows
- Manage and produce process maps for SynOps implementations working with SME’s on developing new process documentation and best practice processes for the new workflows
- Point person on all projects for ACCN Birmingham/Global Operations within our SynOps/Workfront platform
- Work with the wider SynOps implementation team on backlog projects and keep a view on the wider agency SynOps roadmap
- Works closely with the stakeholders, project team, product and technical teams
- Work closely with the MO SynOps team on technology improvements, pipeline backend implementations/updates and keep on top of SynOps experience and knowledge
- Business change management – manages transition to new business processes and systems
- Be the subject matter expert on Workfront and SynOps for ACCN global operations teams
- Aids in the business analysis of existing processes and ensures that appropriate and consistent procedures and approaches are detailed and communicated
- Is able to provides monitoring and reports of any aspects of the systems from a top-level viewpoint (within system capabilities)
- Owns and tracks project development budgets and provides forecasts of expenditure if required against the roadmap.
- Supports existing SLAs and coordinates or supports other commercial or contractual arrangements with internal or external suppliers using the relevant business, technical, legal and procurement resources
- Manages all demand and significant change requests on our use of technologies - prioritised and planned
- Become a system matter expert – on security model, implementation, current offerings and functionality, as well as be involved in defining future use of the platform and scoping further development where required
- Maintain (or establish) best practice throughout the platforms implementation
- Deploy training on aspects on the system and cascade and roll-out for new system users where required
- Developing Business Requirement Documents
- An interface into our internal and ACCN technology partners, aiding in the management of budget, projects and onward development
- Reporting on the system usage and heading up the audit of content for quality purposes
- Extensive experience in project or account management for external or internal clients
- Experience in process design or documentation
- Experience using a workflow management system (Workfront specifically preferred)
- Experience in the Marketing and Advertising function, within an Agency preferred
- Strong technical understanding and software skills and ability to manage, run and deploy projects and transformations
- An understanding of marketing and production processes and related content is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication, organisation skills; presentation skills and client relationship management
- Ability to quickly understand user problems and get along side in order to resolve issues in the most effective manner.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and have a calming influence in pressurised situations
- Strong in-person training skills; able to present complex technology ideas to technophobes and get them onboard.
- Great attention to detail and ownership of remit
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a cohesive team environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, design and improve business processes
- Strong communication skills and presence; an ability to prepare succinct, structured, and relevant messages to business leaders
- Good listening skills and an ability to ask questions to uncover issues with stakeholders of varying levels
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration in a professional setting
- Ability to work independently and to initiate the development of internal standards and guidelines
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively in a matrix environment
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for. Please note, the work location for this role will include a mix of working remotely, onsite at a client or in an Accenture office or center.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.