Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor working with Accenture on behalf of Virgin Media O2
We at Accenture care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and communities. Our people are diverse, innovative, and committed to delivering excellence. We like to look after our people, their health, wellness, and lifestyle so that they can realize their best potential and be their authentic selves. This allows us to consistently deliver for our clients and their customers.
This is an opportunity for you to join our team as we establish a dynamic new project on behalf of Virgin Media O2. If you’re passionate, driven and committed to providing a first-class customer experience then we’d like to hear from you.
· Role Title: Customer Service Advisor.
· Salary: Between £19k-£22k depending on experience
· Working Environment: 50/50 Office based (NE27) / Working from home (support to assist a comfortable work from home set up available)
Location: First 6 weeks will be office based, followed by 50:50 Work from office /work from home.
Training: 6 weeks.
*OFFICE LOCATION IS THE ACCENTURE OFFICE ON COBALT BUSINESS PARK NE27*
Start Date – January 2023.
· Working Hours: 7.5 hours productive in an 8.5 hour working day. Flexibility required on shift patterns from 8am until late evening over a 37.5 hours working week. Weekend and Bank Holiday shifts will also be required on a rotational basis.
· What’s in it for you? the full list would be too long, but to give you a brief idea; you would be eligible for our Share Save Plan, Competitive pension plan, Employee Discounts, Career Counsellor scheme and a range of Medical, Health and Wellbeing benefits.
You may also be eligible for:
- Signing bonus
- Yearly bonus
Experience: Minimum of 12 months experience in a customer service environment.
Your primary responsibility in this role will be to provide excellent customer service to Virgin Media O2’s customer base via inbound telephone calls.
- Inbound customer calls dealing with faults, customer enquiries and customer care.
- First touch troubleshooting on customer Broadband, TV and Phone faults, including connectivity issues.
- First touch upselling, cross-selling and retention.
- Make tailored recommendations to customers on products, packages and services to complement their lifestyle needs and generate additional revenue.
- Resolving customer issues, requests, and queries as first point of contact with a right first-time approach.
- Log faults when notified by customers to enable tracking of resolutions.
- Competence in complaint and objection handling from raising to resolution.
- Bring your best self to work, promote a positive attitude and a high level of professionalism through attendance, metric performance and interaction with peers and customers.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Resilience and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Adaptable to changeable working schedule and environment.
- Experience in contact centre environment is essential.
- Sales experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Receptive to learning, using and navigating multiple client specific programs and tools.