Accenture’s Sustainable Value Chains designs for impact helping our clients to embed sustainability into every stage of the value chain to deliver trusted, net-zero and circular value chains. We use data-driven tools, frameworks, and insights to enable organizations to deliver lasting value and impact. We harness the power of technology to amplify human ingenuity in seeking solutions that deliver across the entire enterprise and ESG Agenda. Our rapidly growing practice is looking for motivated individuals passionate about understanding how sustainability impacts organizations, their leadership teams, their operations, and overall performance to enable a more resilient future.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant diverse environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
- Work directly with C-suite and senior executives to manage circular economy transformation from setting the strategy and direction, through to delivery and implementation across the supply chain
- Lead engagements to help clients design, develop and implement their end-to-end circular supply chain strategies that align to company ESG goals and stakeholder priorities
- Shape solutions, deliver cutting-edge initiatives, and help clients build necessary capabilities and capacities across circular design, sourcing & procurement, operations & manufacturing, and extended supply chain
- Support development of key circular supply chain capabilities and enablers, e.g., digital and physical technology solutions, platform-driven transformation, operating model, partnership and ecosystem development, supply chain resilience, demand and supply planning
- Support knowledge building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, tools and relevant thought leadership, insights and engage with the wider Sustainability community across Accenture globally
- Minimum 10+ years of experience embedding and implementing circularity across the value chain, including product design & portfolio innovation, sourcing & procurement, manufacturing & operations, new product & service offerings, reverse logistics & takeback
- Deep understanding of circular frameworks, business models, and ecosystem agenda
- Knowledge of relevant tools (e.g. lifecycle assessment, material flow mapping), standards (e.g. recyclability), and regulatory frameworks across key material streams
- Functional knowledge of and in-depth experience with commodity markets, key material streams and secondary markets, as well as industrial processes and shifts
- Experience with key thematic topics, i.e. plastics & packaging, metals, electronics, textiles, regeneration & future of food, construction etc.
- Proven experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis, research, and business case development
- Proven experience of core supply chain business capabilities
- Proven experience with relevant supply chain technologies, and awareness of disruptive digital solutions
- Executive presence and relationship building at all levels, including with board members and c-suite executives
What is in it for you?
You will join a rapidly growing & diverse practice with the ability to implement your own strategies and hypotheses onto the respective market. We will ensure you have the support of Interactive EU Leadership to reach your goals and targets, with a keen focus on developing your skillset and advancing your career. We offer a competitive package alongside various initiatives to secure your health & wellbeing for the future. We are flexible in our approach to working hours to accommodate for life’s challenges.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services.
We combine unmatached experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Industry X – Digital Manufacturing & Operations: Application Consultants / Solution Architects
United Kingdom London
Consultant - BCS Consulting
United Kingdom London
Management Consultant (Marketing)
Posted 3 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.