- Google Cloud Platform Architect
Location: Manchester, Birmingham
Salary: Flexible dependent on experience
Career Level: (Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Assistant Manager, Manager)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse abilities and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world's leading providers of Google Cloud Architecture. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our distributed team, you'll be working with ground breaking technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will:
- Have the opportunity & flexibility to develop your Google Cloud career across a range of different skills paths (Platform, Data and Cloud Native specialisations);
- Be supported to continue your Google Cloud Platform training and certifications – complimented with other Accenture Engineer & Architecture training initiatives - and supported by our coaching and mentoring programmes
As a Google Cloud Platform Architect, you will:
- Create cases for technology and organisational transformation to enable migration to or utilisation of GCP and hybrid cloud;
- Develop solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates;
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable, highly available, secure and reliable platforms and architectures on GCP full-stack.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
Deep, hands-on design and development background in GCP, across a wide range of GCP services.
- Experience in implementing applications onto cloud platforms and usage of their major components in order to define cloud native application architectures such as Microservices, Service Mesh or Data Streaming applications
- Hands on Infrastructure-as-Code technologies: Terraform, Ansible & knowledge of DevOps.
- Experience of architecting Google Data and Integration solutions (DataProc, DataFusion, DataFlow, Pub/Sub)
Set yourself apart:
- A Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in engineering or implementing solutions on GCP, K8s, and other Google technologies;
- A certification in either: Google’s Professional Cloud Architect, Google Cloud Data Engineer, Google Associate Cloud Engineer or Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services, we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Closing date for applications - 31/08/2022
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Manchester
Technical Architect - Manchester
Posted 28 days ago
Performance Engineering Technical Architect
Posted 28 days ago
United Kingdom London
AWS Cloud Engineer (London)
Posted 30 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.