Job Role: Management Consultant (Telecoms & Media industries)
Mobility: Up to 100%
Salary: £50,000 - £62,000
Career Level: Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture Strategy & Consulting help envision and execute comprehensive transformation that turns disruption into an advantage. The Communications and Media Industry Consulting Practice leverage industry expertise and analytics-based insights to advise, design and implement transformational solutions for our clients.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagements, how we collaborate internally and with leading technology providers to deliver value and unlock business opportunities for growth.
- Innovative technologies and industry leading methodologies used to solve complex business problems
- New ways of thinking and working that incorporate data fluency at every stage of our consulting work
In this role you will:
- Drive innovation, helping Accenture and client teams apply the latest thinking and approaches to solve complex problems.
- Operate in multidisciplinary teams to deliver contractual deliverables including transformation roadmaps, process definitions and customer/user journey maps
- Contribute to development of our industry perspective and market point of view in Communications and Media
We are looking for the following profiles and skills:
Experience in Communications and Media or related industries is desired across all profiles. We are looking for skills and experience in one of the following areas below.
- Delivery Excellence – understanding of delivery approaches and best practices, and a proven track record of applying these approaches and practices to deliver.
- Value Creation, Analysis & Prioritization.
- Risk Management.
Data Driven Consulting
- Data Literacy – deep understanding of analytics and decision science.
- Data Strategy, Management and Governance principles
- Synthesising analysis to tell compelling and effective data-led stories to senior stakeholders
- Proven experience of owning the end-to-end solutioning of large-scale data projects.
- Deep knowledge of market leading data and technology vendors to deliver engagements
Process & Architecture Design
- Enterprise Architecture Principles.
- Process Definition, Customer/User Journey Maps
- Innovation – assessing latest technologies and identifying value-driven use cases that deliver growth to client businesses.
Set yourself apart:
- Background in Consulting and an understanding/experience working in Artificial Intelligence, Agile & DevOps
- Experience with Cloud, Security, Big Data, or Blockchain
- Relevant certifications including TOGAF, SAFe, PRINCE2, BCS, AWS, or GCP certifications.
- Knowledge and experience of industry reference models such as eTOM, SID, or TAM.
- Degree in relevant subject.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Management Consulting Manager (Telecoms & Media Industries)
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom London
Growth Marketing Specialist
Posted 4 days ago
United Kingdom London
Client Account Director (Sales)
Posted 4 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.