Products Technology Delivery Consultant
Salary: Competitive Salary package and benefits
Career Levels: Senior Analyst / Consultant / Manager
Do you work in the “Products” industries and fancy a career change? Are you interested in progressing into a career in Technology delivery and consulting?
Accenture’s ‘Products’ practice covers a diverse and exciting set of industries, including Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Automotive, Travel and Life Sciences. A new wave of technology is changing the face of these industries as consumer behavior evolves. From Cloud to Digital, from Mobility to Big Data, AI. Working with industry leading platforms such as SAP, Microsoft, Google, AWS etc Accenture is at the forefront of delivering the big changes that propel our clients into the position of market leaders. With a pool of talented and innovative resources, Accenture helps clients select and deliver the right solutions, enabling them to pursue new business opportunities and optimise existing offerings, as well as managing those deliveries to ensure success.
This role offers the unparalleled opportunity for the successful candidate to be involved with many exciting growth areas working with the most influential organisations on their most exciting transformation programmes.
Not sure who we are? You can google us! But here is the summary:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture’s Products team brings together a global network of highly skilled industry & technology practitioners. We bring together the outstanding ability to drive end to end business transformation.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundary less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways. You’ll join our project teams and learn to lead delivery solving the most sophisticated and exciting client challenges today.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of specialists, this could be the role for you. You'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
Description – what’ involved?
You will work within our teams as a Technology Delivery Consultant, shaping and delivering work solving avariety of business challenges and enabling the latest technologies at our Products clients. Core responsibilities will include:
- Drive innovation and transformation, helping Accenture and client teams apply the latest thinking and approaches to solve complex problems and business change goals for our clients
- Working with the latest technologies (such as Digital, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, ERP or Blockchain) and methods (such as Agile and DevSecOps) as part of a multidisciplinary teams to deliver ground-breaking transformations
- Unlock the power of data enabling clients to fully understand their business and make decisions based on the value.
- Mobilise, shape and work collaboratively with teams across the globe to deliver all aspects of the development lifecycle, through to successful implementations and beyond
- Work with and lead teams of analysts, consultants, third parties and clients as required, following a structured delivery methodology
- Manage a delivery plan and all associated aspects of project delivery
- Develop a strong understanding of the business context, technology and functionality that surrounds your delivery
- Work in a variety of capacities – dependent on engagement – including requirement capture, functional and technical design, business analysis and process design, systems build coordination, workstream management, project management, test architecture and management and more
- Build and maintain key client relationships
- And most importantly… look after your team and have fun along the way!
Required Capabilities – your background should look something like this:
- A background in Systems Integration and Delivery Excellence – someone with an understanding of delivery approaches and best practices, and a proven track record of applying these approaches and practices to deliver
- Strong knowledge of one or more of the following industries, and a passion for not just technology but the business change and value it underpins: Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel, Automotive, Industrial, Legal, Life Sciences
- A professional, constructive and reliable approach to work; a team-player who is equally comfortable in small to large teams, working closely day to day with our clients
- Someone who enjoys immersing themselves in a challenging environment with business goals and technology solutions at the heart
- Someone who wants to constantly learn, grow and develop to take on new challenges
- A passion for working with the latest technologies and helping clients apply them in complex and ground-breaking transformation
- A track record in one or more of these disciplines: Systems Integration, Management Consulting, Technology Architecture, Business Analysis, Business Design, Testing, Project/Workstream delivery leadership
- Experience of several stages in lifecycle of project delivery, from conception to implementation
What’s in it for you?
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
The virtual age notwithstanding, flexibility and mobility may be required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Pega Solutions Architect
Posted 5 days ago
Cloud Data Engineer (Manchester, Bristol)
Posted 5 days ago
United Kingdom London
Cloud Data Engineer
Posted 5 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.