The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist/Lead is responsible for one or more of the services or markets within Accenture’s operating model, acting as ‘player-manager’ within a team of sourcing partners to meet the current and future recruitment sourcing needs of Accenture Europe.
The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist has direct responsibility for:
- Optimising and leveraging multiple sourcing channels
- Identifying relevant channels and developing strategies custom for their markets/services
- Monitoring and leading from the front to achieve and improve upon team performance metrics ensuring productivity and addressing any gaps ‘in the moment’ through effective coaching
- Providing data led insights to the Sourcing delivery lead for their area
- Managing stakeholder relationships and providing stakeholders with insights as well as addressing any process blockers in the moment and escalating to the Sourcing delivery lead as appropriate
- Work with the Sourcing delivery lead to develop the sourcing strategy for their markets/service groups
- Work closely with the TA Management Team in their markets/service groups to deliver a pipeline of candidates to meet the needs of the business and build future talent pipelines for ‘always on’ demand
- Act as a SME for their area in sourcing and work with the Sourcing delivery lead, recruitment marketing and procurement teams to ensure appropriate channels and tools are in place to meet the demands of the business
- Identify potential problems in the sourcing work stream in advance and work proactively with the Sourcing delivery lead and/or the Head of Sourcing as a Service to resolve in a timely manner
- Identify alternative innovative, scalable sourcing channels using various methods - and optimize existing low-cost channels
- Implement and attend sourcing events in relevant areas of business to support sourcing strategy and support other sourcing events held by the business as necessary
- Coach and lead their team of sourcing partners, ensuring learning plans developed by the Sourcing leadership team are implemented and performance is tracked, managed and optimised across their teams
- Pro-active sourcing and submission of pre-qualified talent acting as ‘player-manager’ with accountability for delivering individual as well as team results in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Creating and delivering reporting and business/stakeholder updates as required and in line with defined governance matrices
- Understand and champion Intelligent Operations initiatives and ways of working to ‘lead in the new’ as appropriate and directed by the Sourcing leadership team
- Actively contribute to lead meetings to ensure effective collaboration, cross-skilling and best practice are shared
- Coach and develop team members to support succession planning
- Expert in sourcing methodologies and deep knowledge of optimized searches (Boolean, X-Ray etc) with demonstrable experience in delivering talent pipelines through social and other channels
- Provide external marketplace intelligence to recruiters and stakeholders
- An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable leading conversations with senior stakeholders regarding recruitment best practice (an expert advisor)
- Experience of sourcing both high volume campaigns and niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies
- Collaborative team player – promoting inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration
- Experienced in event management- planning, organising and leading for areas such as career fairs, candidate referral roadshows etc.
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a range of different sources
- Experience with Microsoft Excel reporting required with Workday and Avature/Qlik experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Newcastle
Strategic Talent Sourcing Partner- Multi Lingual
Posted 5 days ago
United Kingdom Newcastle
Strategic Talent Sourcing Partner
Posted 5 days ago
United Kingdom Birmingham
Spark44 Talent Acquisition Partner
Posted more than 1 month ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.