Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Customer Sales & Service (CS&S)
Our purpose is to champion the customer, helping businesses across all industries create relevant and meaningful relationships and interactions with their customers.
The CS&S practice sits within our Strategy and Consulting business, spanning client industry groups such as Financial Services, Resources, Products, Health and Public Sector and Comms, Media & Technology. In CS&S, we help clients define, plan and deliver changes that impact end customers and the front-office which includes:
- Moving organisations to a more customer-centric model, helping them shape their business and operating models
- Creating compelling customer propositions
- Transforming customer journeys and personalising interactions to create meaningful and consistent experiences
- Utilising the power of customer data to help organisations maximise value from their interactions
- Blending physical and digital engagement models to give customers a seamless service model
- Resetting the organisation to get front-office staff passionate about supporting customers in an increasingly digital world
- Re-inventing the customer ‘ecosystem’ as products / services spread across organisations
- Leading integrations of cloud-based customer platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, AWS)
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of specialists, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with ground breaking technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team:
- You will work with and learn from high-performing individuals with varied skillsets and specialisations who are passionate about helping organisations champion the customer in everything they do
- You will have the opportunity to be certified in a cloud-based platform such as AWS or Salesforce
- Learn about digital specialisms including Data, AI and Analytics and be certified in a cloud-based platform such as Azure, Google or AWS
- Work with and learn from high-performing individuals across Accenture’s Global Network / Innovation Architecture with varied specialisations who are passionate about helping organisations champion the customer
- Work with a variety of high-profile clients and learn to establish strong client relationships
- Work with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
In this role you will:
- Lead teams and set up programmes, working on a wide range of projects with clients, helping them leverage best-in-class technologies to delight their customers and create meaningful relationships and interactions
- Design and deliver compelling customer propositions through the integration of Customer Engagement platforms, including CRM capabilities within our global client base
- Bring creative thinking, strong project management and excellent client communication skills plus the ability to identify new innovative ways to apply skills and services to solve a wider set of client problems
- Work together with Accenture’s global industry and technology specialists to deliver transformational projects for our clients
- Spend most of your time working on client projects and/or sites, delivering a project, and working alongside practice Leadership to broaden our client base and delivery scope
- Contribute to the CS&S Practice, with the expectation of practice-building extracurricular activities
- Undergo regular training to remain at the forefront of emerging trends and technologies
The most important thing for us is that you display the right attitude. We would like you to actively contribute to our community and clients as practitioners, think logically to solve problems and engage others. We want you to be driven to develop yourself and others, as well as having a ‘big picture’ understanding of customer sales and servicing trends.
As well as the above, you should have experience/expertise in one or more the following areas:
- Experience in Service Design to analyse complex business service problems, and synthesise information (together with best practice insights) to develop holistic service design to inform detailed design and delivery
- Unrelenting end user focus: In-depth understanding of end users and their needs, and can translate needs into detailed user stories etc
- Strong Functional Design skills to transform business requirements into a straightforward functional model matching processes to application requirements & owning assets such as data dictionaries and functional data models to support
- Business & process analysis: Understand and detail ‘as-is’ environment across multiple complex and often legacy systems, to inform to-be cloud solution
- Prototyping to configure processes in solutions like Dynamics 365 / Salesforce, which includes working with technical teams to ensure client feedback is included in specifications and functions
- Facilitation of decision making & risk management: Guide effective decision making, and comprehend technical complexity & risks to build consensus within a cross functional teams
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, and ability to bring practical insights to clients with varying levels of agile maturity
- Ability to operate at all stages of a project/programme lifecycle, from proposal through to full programme delivery and experience managing risks and working with senior client stakeholders and Leadership
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving skills and be able to utilise continuous improvement techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Proven experience of managing client/stakeholder relationships during complex transformation situations
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Resources, Products, Health and Public Sector and Comms, Media & Technology.
- Understand, in depth, the role of how technology can accelerate and drive transformation
- Have managed small to medium sized teams, including activities such as performance reviews, delegating of tasks and supporting delivery pipelines
Set yourself apart:
- Be a Design Thinking practitioner
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Resources, Products, Health and Public Sector and Comms, Media & Technology
- Experience in owning and managing relationships with senior leadership (either with your clients or internal partners)
- Have hands-on experience in delivering Salesforce-enabled transformations
- Customer-oriented and great at building long-lasting client relationships
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
CS&S - Part of Salesforce Practice (Cons)
HR and T&O Strategy Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Customer Transformation Cloud Consultant - Salesforce
Posted 1 day ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.