Sales Lead - Marketing Operations
Level: Senior Manager/Associate Director
Salary: Competitive dependent on skills and experience, plus benefits.
Make a difference,
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Operations. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Who are we?
Ask anyone who works here…the people make Accenture what it is. Our people are committed to giving their very best every day and doing what’s right for our people and clients. At Accenture, we drive digital transformation at some of the biggest organizations across the world and in the UK. We create services and brands for the modern world. If you’re looking for an exciting change and the next step in your career, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Sales Lead - Marketing Ops you will play a key role in driving the continued expansion of one of Accenture’s most fast-growing offerings: digital marketing services provided to large scale marketing enterprise among the Global 200 and key target accounts in the UKI geography. Accenture Operations are seeking a strong, experienced sales professional who can develop relationships, create strong value propositions for clients, and see the deal through from inception to signature.
The focus will be to lead the client engagement and sale process for digital marketing opportunities from point of origination and sales pursuit to close, using deep sales process and expertise of the digital marketing capabilities. The specific digital services suite includes all the “end to end” activities within the online marketing process; including analytics, campaign management, content, social media monitoring, SEO and SEM.
The role includes developing relationships with key buyers and decision makers at new and/or existing clients to protect and grow the business. This role collaborates with a variety of specialists within Accenture including solution teams to help develop custom programs, commercial teams and client teams who will drive the overall client relationship.
The successful candidate will have at least 10 years of experience working as a Digital Account Director or similar for a large digital agency, marketing services provider or marketing BPO provider. The individual should have proficiency in digital marketing tactics, operations and strategy, with a focus on campaign, content, search & analytics. Experience with social media would also be desirable. In addition, the candidate should possess excellent client management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing stakeholders in multiple geographies, both onshore and offshore.
Work you will do:
- Develop relationships with key buyers, influencers and decision-makers for marketing services at new and/or existing clients – this can include but is not limited to; stakeholders in marketing, procurement, IT, global operations, and shared service structures
- Effectively engage with the client C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition
- Effectively develop internal relationships and create awareness of the Accenture Interactive Operations / Marketing BPS offering with key account executives and stakeholders and support the translation into tailored value propositions specific for individual clients
- Work with key account teams to influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Work together with solution, delivery and sales teams - facilitating the solution and value proposition shaping process to ensure differentiation and value in Accenture’s offering to the client
- Facilitate the negotiation and closing activities
- Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, use of references, etc.
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close
- Establish qualification and win strategy
- Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
- Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained
You are proficient in:
- Selling / have a sales appetite to sell banking back office / operations
- Consultative Selling
- Initiating and pursuing senior/C-suite level stakeholder conversations
- Understanding our client’s agenda in one of more of the following areas: Core banking services, Mortgage processing, Collections and Recoveries, Compliance services including KYC & AML, Payment processing and Credit Services
- Deal Shaping
- Sales Pursuit Management
- Client Relationship Development
- Commercial negotiations
- Customer Insight
- Financial Services Industry Insight
You get your energy from:
- Passion for business development
- Working in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment
- Building trust-based relationships
- Collaborating across diverse groups
What is in it for you:
- Career progression by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles
- Mentoring and coaching that help you realize your career goals
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
The team you will be working with:
You will be working with Accenture FS UKI Operations Sales team. We are a diversified team with different pockets of experience in banking domain, operations, finance and accounting etc. The team is small but very experienced and client centric. The way we sell is a classic ‘consultative selling’ where we believe that solution is sales. We believe in ‘selling with the client’ rather than ‘selling to the client’ and so somebody with a consulting background will be a great fit and complete the skill gaps within the team.
By working in this team, you will gain significant experience in understanding banking operations in real time scenario, helps strengthen your domain skills and above all learn more about Intelligent Operations assets and capabilities. The leadership of this team is committed to developing your skills, knowledge and experience to unleash your hidden potential and bring it to the forefront.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.