- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
- Work as part of a DevOps team to deliver environments and tools to support the development and testing of features by Scrum teams.
- Automate the provisioning of platforms such as Apigee, Oracle, CloudPak for Integration and OpenShift with a different configuration for different environments.
- Setup and configure tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarCube and performance/security/resilience testing tools.
- Create automated processes for development teams to apply continuous integration and continuous testing approaches.
- Experienced in concepts such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, including hands on implementation experience in one or more tool e.g. Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven, etc
- Infrastructure as a code experience - Chef, Puppet, Terraform, etc
- Familiar with the approaches and tooling for automated software Quality Assurance.
- Experience using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef to automate infrastructure provisioning, environment setup and software deployment
- Experience implementing system monitoring and alerting using tools such as Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana, Splunk or Prometheus
- Experience with one or more Public/Private cloud offerings and with Virtualisation Technologies
- Working knowledge of Agile and Lean Software delivery methodologies
- Experience in setup and administration of Linux based environments
- Confident in leading teams and/or introducing DevOps to new projects
- Experienced in defining and managing roadmaps for the implementation of DevOps in an enterprise IT organisation
- Experienced in technical architecture i.e. the design and delivery of IT systems for a broad range of clients
- Experienced in virtual network setup and/or Functional/Performance testing
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
ServiceNow Technical Specialist / Developer - Multiple Locations
Posted 4 days ago
United Kingdom London
Technical Cloud Architect (Application Modernization)
Posted 5 days ago
United Kingdom London
Oracle Data Management Enterprise Architect
Posted 7 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.