Working in tandem across the UK Talent Brand & People Communications team, this role works with a focus on Engagement and working with Leadership and the team to deliver employee engagement materials on a local level. The candidate will need to be experienced in delivery of large & small scale communication materials, with a strong focus on excellent copywriting skills and stakeholder management skills. Creation of materials that are human focussed, tonely appropriate and impactful with target audience is critical to success. A key element of the role is working in collaboration with the business to maximise integration of topics. Also a need to be highly proactive with a flexible and collaborative work style.
As a Specialist you will:
- Deliver leadership materials, including but not limited to scripting, webcasts, notes, presentations.
- Develop and deliver local email communications
- Work in partnership across the team to integrate topics, ensure that work is delivering together and curation is applied.
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver central strategic objectives, materials, resources and support
- Work across engagement, identifying and executing engagement interventions to address challenges by bringing together an understanding of engagement data, knowledge of local business priorities and the central strategic and tactical talent agenda
- Be comfortable with senior stakeholders to raise awareness and understanding of the engagement landscape, strategy and their role in any interventions or escalations required
- Copywriting skills, understanding how to write for and tone for different channels
- Strong communication skills and deep overall business acumen
- Role model our Leadership DNA behaviours
- Strong background in project delivery
- Comfortable using data to inform decision-making
- Exceptional stakeholder management across all levels
- Proactive self-starter able to work independently
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to put structure around ambiguously defined thoughts/situations
- Strong English language skills; written and verbal
- Able to build credibility with the team and stakeholders
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date for applications 25/3/2021.
Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Industry X Global Content Lead
Marketing & Communications
Marketing Manager, Chemicals & Natural Resources Industry
Marketing & Communications
Growth & Strategy Content Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 2 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.