Job Role: CX Design & Delivery Consultant
Location: London, Manchester, Edinburgh
Salary: £50,000 - £61,000
Career Level: Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Customer Sales & Service (CS&S)
Our purpose is to champion the customer, helping businesses across all industries create relevant and meaningful relationships and interactions with their customers.
The CS&S practice sits within our Strategy and Consulting business, spanning Financial Services, Resources, Products, Health and Public Sector and Comms, Media & Technology. In CS&S, we help clients define, plan and deliver changes that impact end customers and the front-office which includes:
- Moving organisations to a more customer-centric model, helping them shape their business and operating models
- Leveraging our relationships with alliance partners to optimise end to end solutions for our customers (eg. AWS, Microsoft)
- Creating compelling customer propositions
- Transforming customer journeys and personalising interactions to create meaningful and consistent experiences
- Utilising the power of customer data to help organisations maximise value from their interactions
- Blending physical and digital engagement models to give customers a seamless service model
- Resetting the organisation to get front-office staff passionate about supporting customers in an increasingly digital world
- Re-inventing the customer ‘ecosystem’ as products / services spread across organisations
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of specialists, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with groundbreaking technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- At the forefront of the industry, you’ll create, own and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises
- Shape solutions around the latest trends in customer experience and data from a customer, colleague and operations perspective
- Understand how to shape and deliver transformational solutions for clients who are looking to better understand their customers and how they engage with their products and services
- Have the opportunity to deepen your practitioner knowledge in areas such as Data and Analytics, AI, Customer Engagement, and Operating Model design
- Work with and learn from high-performing individuals across Accenture’s Global Network / Innovation Architecture with varied specialisations who are passionate about helping organisations champion the customer
- Work with a variety of high-profile clients and learn to establish strong client relationships
- Work with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
In this role you will:
- Be part of high-performing teams and large-scale transformational programmes for clients, helping them leverage best-in-class technologies to delight their customers and create meaningful relationships and interactions
- Design and deliver compelling customer propositions, for example through the integration of CRM platforms within our global client base
- Bring creative thinking, strong project management and excellent client communication skills plus the ability to identify new innovative ways to apply skills and services to solve a wider set of client problems
- Spend most of your time working on client projects and/or sites, delivering a project, and working alongside practice Leadership to broaden our client base and delivery scope
- Collaborate globally with Accenture’s Global Network to add further value and enhance delivery
- Contribute to the CS&S Practice with extracurricular activities, including developing Thought Leadership and mentoring junior team members
- Undergo regular training to remain at the forefront of emerging trends and technologies
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
The most important thing for us is that you display the right attitude. We would like you to actively contribute to our community and clients as practitioners, think logically to solve problems and engage others. We want you to be driven to develop yourself and others, as well as having a ‘big picture’ understanding of customer sales and servicing trends.
As well as the above, you should have experience/expertise in one or more the following areas:
- ‘Multi-channel’ experience of future-state customer propositions, covering both the sales and service lifecycles, across various channels (eg. in store/branch, online, mobile, customer contact (telephony, webchat, etc)
- Advanced CX Measurement including Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) and sentiment analysis
- Customer Value Management and mobilisation of customer-oriented programmes
- Understanding of Agile techniques and frameworks and the ability to lead Agile teams to opportunities and drive value for customers and improve business performance
- Appreciation of the wider behavioural and cultural change required to support Agile and digital transformations and ability to apply Agile principles in a pragmatic fashion
- The use of new data sets, new modelling and AI techniques and bring in behavioural science to help our clients improve marketing and selling activities
- Defining brand strategies and new propositions / business models
- Ability to operate at all stages of a project/programme lifecycle, from proposal through to full programme delivery and experience managing risks and working with senior stakeholders
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving skills and be able to utilise continuous improvement techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Resources, Products, Health and Public Sector and Comms, Media & Technology.
Set yourself apart:
- Experience in owning and managing relationships with senior leadership (either with your clients or internal partners)
- Be certified in Agile methodologies or one of the major cloud providers
- Be a Design Thinking practitioner
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/21
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Salesforce Management Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Wealth Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Sales & Commerce Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.