- How to grow your skills working on challenging and innovative solutions
- Work on new technologies with demanding clients and grow your expertise
- Work in highly skilled teams advising and supporting our clients through the data and technology revolution
- Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies
- Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery
- Using good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design and strategy
- Mentor and upskill fellow group members
- Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end MDM implementation, from defining the MDM strategy to the deployment and servicing of the platform, ideally with a good 360 understanding of different MDM domains and business cases
- Solid technical MDM knowledge ranging from the 4 patterns to the next generation MDM platforms and approaches
- Good working understanding of at least 2 MDM technologies
- Well-rounded knowledge of technical and non-technical aspects of data management, including Reference Data Management, Data Quality Improvement, Metadata Management, Data Marketplace and Data Governance.
- Experience working in a client-facing / consulting environment to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply analytical and creative thought process.
- Proven success in contributing in a multi-location team-oriented environment.
- Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed; work in conjunction with project sponsors to size and manage scope and risk
Set yourself apart:
- Experience delivering projects within an agile environment.
- Outlining a vision, strategy and roadmap for data management well as developing the case for change to support that vision
- Defining data management operating models including Data Governance Frameworks and the roles and responsibilities around ownership of data across an enterprise
- Defining and implementing reference data and metadata management, including next generation solutions and strategies, operating models, architecture and solution components
- Experience on integration and use of data architecture tools
- Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA IL - Chicago
Adobe Experience Platform Data Architect
USA IL - Chicago
Adobe Experience Manager Application Architect
USA TX - Dallas
Salesforce B2B Architect
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.