Salary: £40,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience)
Career Level: Recruiting at the following levels: Consultant, Assistant Manager or Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world.
- The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
As a SuccessFactors Consultant, you will:
- Provide guidance and expertise on HR business processes, from process design through to process execution
- Provide expert advice on SuccessFactors functionality in relation to the HR processes in scope
- Lead conversations with key HR stakeholders to understand as-is environment and advise on strategic and tactical roadmap with suitable solutions
- Autonomously work with your client counterpart to understand requirements, deduce work products and deliverables from these, followed by solution design and configuration the client’s SuccessFactors products Conduct technical analysis of integrated or interfacing systems in the SAP SuccesFactors domain
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- At least one end to end SuccessFactors project implementation and delivery experience
- Strong SuccessFactors skills with certification in one or more modules of SuccessFactors including Employee Central, Employee Central Payroll, Recruiting and Onboarding, Compensation and Variable Pay, Performance and Goal Management, Succession and Career Development, Learning, People Analytics, Workforce Analytics
- Strong understanding of HR business processes
- Proven experience in agile delivery methods, application design development, technical architecture, integration, change management, test strategy and execution, cutover planning, cutover execution and deployment
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Mastery of excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, with excellent leadership skills
- Proven history of hands-on delivery in major HR transformation programmes and success in contributing within a team environment
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25/30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Closing Date for Applications 28/02/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.